Nominations and applications are being accepted for the following vacancies on USA Netball Association (USANA) Executive Board:
1. Member-At-Large (must not be an Active Athlete) . Per Article 6.6 and Article 7.6(xi)
2. Active Athlete (2 persons) Per Article 6 and 7.6(x)
a. One must be a current USA National Squad member
b. One must be a past USA National Squad member
Additional, applications are being invited for the following vacancies for USA Netball Umpiring and Coaching Sub-Committees:
1. National Umpiring Director to Chair the Umpiring Sub-Committee. Responsibilities are outlined in USANA Constitution and Bylaws
Clause B.3.8 (attached)
2. National Coaching Director to Chair the Coaching Sub-Committee. Responsibilities are outlined in USANA Constitution and
Bylaws Clause B.3.7 (attached)
Also, applications are invited for the following positions:
1. Senior Squad Team Manager
2. Junior Squad Team Manager
Detail of the role and responsibilities as a Team Manager can be viewed from the USANA Team Manager Handbook.
Click here to view and/or download the USANA Constitution and By-Laws.
All positions are voluntary and candidates must be a member of USANA. Except for Active Athletes, all submissions must include a cover letter and a resume and sent to email@example.com by March 25, 2013.